The farther you go, the more stamps on your passport, the better your story. Your 19 Degree luggage is part of that story. Equally striking from a distance or at close range, this expandable carry-on boasts a modern silhouette with fluid-looking, angled lines.
Made with a recycled polycarbonate shell, it's lightweight and flexible, yet still durable. The compact size combined with the smooth, quiet wheels makes it effortless to maneuver and ideal for both international and domestic travel.
Protect what perfects your journey with PROTX2® technology. This item’s lining has been treated with the innovative anti-microbial coating to help prevent the growth of bacteria, mildew and mold that may cause fabric odor on its surface.
- Zip pockets
- Dual-compartment zip pocket
- Compression straps
- TUMI Tracer®
- PROTX2® anti-microbial coated lining (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria
- or other disease organisms)
- Zip entry to main compartment
- Built-in USB port
- Integrated TSA lock
- Retractable top and side carry handles
- Bottom grab handle
- 3-stage telescoping handle
- Zipper expansion
- 4 recessed dual spinner wheels
- Luggage tag
- Anti-microbial treated shell and zippers and grab handles (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria
- or other disease organisms.)
Dimensions: 21.75" H x 14" W x 9" D + 2" Expansion
Weight: 7.84 lbs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.