Banana, 1966. Originally produced for the Velvet Underground's debut album cover, the Banana is one of Warhol's most famous works. Made to celebrate the pop art icon, the Herschel Little America™ is detailed with a stripe print inspired by what he wore at the time.
- Andy Warhol Banana screen print
- Andy Warhol stripe print
- Made from 37 post-consumer water bottles
- 100% recycled main body fabric
- 100% recycled fabric liner with Andy Warhol signature print
- 15"/16" laptop sleeve
- Drawcord closure
- Recycled webbing and textured rubber straps with magnetic fastenings and metal pin buckles
- Contoured shoulder straps
- Front pocket
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Jacquard webbing details with Andy Warhol signature
Dimensions: 19.25"(H) x 11.25"(W) x 7"(D)
/ RELY ON US. YOUR TRUSTED TRAVEL SOURCE. /
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.