This ultra-tough, water-resistant duffel is now made in 100% recycled materials, helping lessen your carbon footprint. Equipped with a wide-mouth opening and tuck-away backpack straps. Mesa Blue or Black
- 100% Recycled Materials
- Full-access, wide-mouth opening
- Unlock the side buckles for 5 more liters of packing space
- External compression straps help keep your gear in place
- Folds flat for compact storage
- Bottom material coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastics from landfills
- 100% Recycled 900D Poly TPU main body fabric provides extreme abrasion and water-resistance while reducing your carbon footprint
- Covered by Eagle Creek’s No Matter What® Warranty
- Tote and haul handles are connected using yoked webbing system for maximum load bearing
- Backpack straps tuck away for easy duffel carry or if checked as luggage
- Seamless bottom bathtub construction helps prevent water from entering the duffel if placed in a puddle
- Top, side, and end handles double as tie-down locations
- Internal storm flap deters dust and water entry
- #10 lockable main zipper with large finger loop zipper pulls for easy access when wearing gloves
- Front zippered pocket for quick access essentials
Dimensions: 10.25 x 18.5" x 9.5"
Weight: 2.1 lbs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.