The Silhouette collection launched in 1958 as the most advanced luggage ever made. The first to use revolutionary materials and the first to feature new design elements such as recessed hardware, Silhouette has paved the way for innovation, setting industry standards. 60 years of modernization leads us here, to Silhouette 17, the latest update to Samsonite’s longest lasting collection for global executives. Every detail of this updated collection has been re-engineered with innovations that increase durability, comfort, and performance. Rugged Recyclex® exterior, technology touchpoints, and well-organized interiors make packing easy and meet modern demands for continuous use. Reimagine Travel with the new Silhouette 17 Collection.
- RightHeight™ Handle System - Offers multiple 1" incremental height adjustments for a highly customized fit, with a padded grip for extra comfort
- Tru-Trac™ GT REV Wheels - Custom engineered dual durometer spinner wheels provide enhanced shock absorption and effortless maneuverability
- Fuzion™ Zippers by YKK® on the exterior provide 5x more abrasion resistance and reparability
- Includes a Zipper Repair Kit
- Recyclex® Material Technology - The exterior and interior lining are made from fabric created using 100% post consumer recycled PET bottles. All Recyclex® fabrics are crafted to meet our durability and quality standards
- Removable FlexPack System - packing cube that also works as a compression panel and suiter, offering uniform compression and modular organization
- SmartFix Buckles - Keep your tie-down straps out of the way when packing then fasten securely over your belongings
- Integrated TSA Lock provides added security when checking your bag
- 1.25" Expansion
- Samsonite Antimicrobial Handle (AMH) Technology
- Removable 3-1-1 WetPak™
- Quick Change Compartment - Provide quick and easy access to travel essentials
- Multipoint Grab Handles
- Retractable ID Tag
Dimensions: 27.5" x 18.75" x 12"
Weight: 10.91 lbs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.