NEW - LIMITED EDITION LATTE
Style says it all in the Medium Expandable Spinner. This fashionable polycarbonate bag is ideal for a 4-7 day trip, giving you all the security, durability, and peace of mind that you need when traveling to your next destination with its integrated TSA-friendly locking system. CX® technology gives you 17% more packing space, then allows you to compress it back to original size.
|EU||68.5 cm||47 cm||29 cm||5.5 kg|
- Adjustable garment compression panels with speed buckles keep clothing flat, minimizing wrinkling, and prevent contents from shifting in transit
- Smooth, soft-touch interior lining gently cradles clothing
- Large zip-around pocket and two smaller mesh pockets for optimal organization
- Recessed handle helps minimize wrinkles in clothing for worry-free packing
- Aircraft-grade aluminum telescoping handle system with 3 stop heights and ergonomic Outsider® handle grip
- Built-in TSA-friendly combination lock secures contents, letting agents safely access your bag; no more cut cable locks
- Molded soft-touch top and side carry handles with textured grip for comfortable carrying
- YKK® RC zippers for smooth, self-repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls
- Proprietary lightweight, ball bearing double spinner wheels for lower center of gravity and effortless 360° navigation; steel components for added durability
- Exceptionally wide, tilt-resistant wheel base for maximum stability
- CX™ expansion-compression system increases packing capacity by 17%, then compresses back to original size to keep contents secure
- 70/30 top lid opening allows bag to be packed like a traditional suitcase on a luggage rack
- Framed leather personalization patch on the front of the bag is easily monogrammable for customization.
- 3-layer, 100% virgin Makrolon® polycarbonate material is high-strength, lightweight, and provides elasticity and resiliency
- Briggs & Riley fabric bag with drawstring included: protects suitcase when in storage
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.