The new Magnum stands out due to its changed design language. A round cap shape and a black inlay with the count's coat of arms at the end of the cap characterize the design of the series.
The heart of the writing instruments is the barrel made of Caucasian walnut wood, which is characterized by its deep brown grain, its resilience and its velvety feel.
The differences in color and structure of the precious wood manufactured in the fountain pen, rollerball pen, ballpoint pen and pencil make each pen unique.
- Barrel made of individually grained walnut wood
- platinum-plated metal parts
- Solid, spring-loaded clip
- Excellent, smooth-running precision point
- Fast-drying ink, black
- Overall dimension: 168mm x Ø 16mm
- Weight: 72g
- Elegant, wooden gift box included