ACME Beatles 1962 Limited Edition Rollerball Pen
Acme Beatles first release
"Ladies and Gentleman, THE BEATLES!"
Did you know?
- The band started as a skiffle group. However, they quickly moved into rock and roll
- The Beatles were featured in an American Saturday morning cartoon series called ‘The Beatles’. 3 seasons (39 episodes total) were produced
Acme has released The Beatles Collection to commemorate one of the greatest bands of all time. The Beatles Collection is the only numbered, limited edition product collection to ever be approved by the Beatles and has been accepted into the permanent collection of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
The Acme Beatles 1962 Limited Edition Roller Ball Pen is the first pen of the Acme Beatles Collection. This pen commemorates the first year The Beatles emerged in the public eye and the images of the Beatles on the barrel of the pen shows what they looked like when the world first saw them.
- This is a limited edition set with only 1,962 pens produced in total
- Hand applied lacquer over brass barrel
- Barrel features printed images of The Beatles and their signatures spanning across
- Silver trim and clip
- "The Beatles" written on the cap
- Serial number laser engraved on the mid-ring
- Removable cap
- Pen is packaged in a beautiful black wooden box