ACME Beatles Let It Be Rollerball Pen and Card Case Limited Edition Set
The ACME Beatles Let It Be Rollerball Pen and Card Case Limited Edition Set commemorates the Beatles' 1970 album of the same name.
Let It Be is the Beatles 12th and final studio album - released by the band's Apple Records label shortly after the group announced their break-up.
The ACME Beatles Let It Be Set includes a limited edition rollerball pen and card case with stunning graphics by Acme in this creative adaptation of the album's art.
The serial number can be found on the pens middle ring as well as on matching numbered card case. Hand applied lacquers are used in the creation of both the rollerball as well as the card case.
- TITLE: LET IT BE
- INSPIRATION: The Beatles' 1970 Let It Be album (UK release)
- ITEM DESCRIPTION: This Acme Beatles limited edition rollerball pen and card case packaged in a mini album cover. Each has an individual item number etched on both the roller ball and card case as well as printed on the inside of the album cover.
- Hand-applied lacquer over brass barrel
- Serial number laser engraved on the mid-ring
- Silver trim and clip
- Card case is silver-plated steel and laser serial numbered with an epoxy top
- Set comes packaged in a mini album cover that opens to reveal the signatures of each of the Beatles and the details of the album
Limited to only 1,000 creations for the entire world.