The Acme Beatles "Revolver" Roller Ball Pen & Card Case Limited Edition Set commemorates the 1966 album "Revolver". The set includes a limited edition rollerball and card case with stunning graphics by Acme in this creative adaptation of the Album's art.
The serial number can be found on the pens middle ring as well as on matching numbered card case. Hand applied lacquers are used in the creation of both the rollerball as well as the card case. Each card case in the collection are is steel plated and unique with its own number.
This Acme Beatles pen set includes booklet with details about the album Revolver, signature's of each member, and matching numbered rollerball and card case.
- TITLE: REVOLVER
- INSPIRATION: The Beatles' 1966 Revolver album. (UK release)
- ITEM DESCRIPTION:A limited edition roller ball and card case packaged in a mini album cover. Each has an individual item number etched on both the roller ball and card case as well as printed on the inside of the album cover.
- LIMITED EDITION: 1,000 pieces
Acme has released The Beatles Collector's Set with rollerball pen and card case to commemorate one of the greatest bands of all time. The Acme Beatles Revolver Rollerball Pen & Card Case Set commemorates the 1966 "Revolver" album that was on top of the UK Albums Chart for seven weeks and featured the hit songs "Eleanor Rigby" and "Yellow Submarine". The design on the pen and card case is based on the "Revolver" album cover.
- Hand applied lacquer over brass barrel
- Serial number laser engraved on the mid-ring
- Silver trim and clip
- Card case is silver plated steel and laser serial numbered with an epoxy top
- Set comes packaged in a mini album cover that opens to reveal the signatures of each of the Beatles and the details of the album