Briggs & Riley ZDX Medium Expandable Spinner
Since there’s no such thing as too much packing space, the ZDX 26” Medium Expandable Spinner gives you more, with 2.5” of zippered expansion depth and our patented Outsider® handle for a flat, roomier interior. Lots of other thoughtful details include our Smartlink strap for connecting two bags, a roomy, gusseted outer pocket for a jacket and an easy-to-grab bottom handle, all designed to keep you and your stuff merrily rolling along.
|EU||66 cm||45.7 cm||30.5 cm||4.7 kg|
- SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of small essentials
- Large, gusseted u-zip front compartment with interior slip pocket has a wide opening for hassle-free access to items like a jacket, sweater, books and shoes
- Large interior provides ample room for overpackers and those packing odd-shaped items
- Generously-sized cinch down garment panels keep contents from shifting in transit; an integrated mesh zip pocket keeps smaller items within easy reach
- Two large zip pockets on top lid, one with a mesh facing provide extra organization options
- SmartLink™ strap transports two or more bags as one
- Soft top carry handle, integrated bottom fabric handle and a low profile side handle for easy lifting and carrying options
- Reinforced, low profile corner guards for added durability
- Spinner wheels with metal ball bearings for effortless 360° navigation and a long rolling life
- Durable self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action; main compartment zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to secure contents
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information; tag can be monogrammed to distinguish your bag from other bags
- 800D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.