Edelberg Bespoke Pied de Poule Rollerball Pen EB-1031
• Of products (particularly clothing) made to individual preference: a bespoke jacket
• Of a new pen collection from Edelberg; the Edelberg Bespoke collection
Bespoke is the latest collection of precision writing instruments from Edelberg. Available in Gessato (Pinstripe) or Pied de Poule (Houndstooth), the Bespoke is offered in both roller ball and fountain pen versions.
Based on Edelberg’s Tachys model, each Bespoke pen is designed by Luca Roccaforte, and painstakingly handcrafted in black resin. The pen is then adorned with the fabric pattern designs, which are applied using aerographic techniques. The Bespoke measures 14.9cm (5.9 inches) in length, offering a substantial, but not overwhelming size.
Fashion comes and goes, but the classic look and feel of the Bespoke collection is anything but “à la mode”. Like the fabric of a classic, well-cut suit, Edelberg’s Bespoke offers elegant options to help you best express yourself.
- Barrel: Handmade Airbrush Artwork
- Engraved Line: Metal Black
- Metal Parts: Stainless Steel Treated with Black PVD
- Art: Roller - Refill
Included with each purchase is a soft pen sleeve from Edelberg