(New Old Stock)
The Eton FR1000 Self Powered Hand Crank AM/FM/NOAA Weather/2 Way GMRS Clock Radio is one of our best-performing radios. The rugged body, military-style controls, and precise tuning mean this radio is as well-suited to an African safari as it is to a weekend camping trip.
You get excellent AM, FM, and shortwave reception, thanks to the external antenna. And we didn't skimp on sound you get a large, full-range speaker designed for your listening pleasure. This Self-Powered Hand-Crank AM/FM/NOAA Weather/2-Way GMRS Clock Radio with Flashlight, Siren and Cell Phone Charger. Stay connected with the Voicelink FR-1000.
This emergency crank radio combines two-way radio with GMRS technology, built-in flashlight, cell-phone charger and access to weather channels to prepare you for any emergency situation. Get prepared and get connected with the Voicelink FR-1000 today.
- 22 GMRS(General Mobile Radio System) with VOX(Voice Operated Transmission), 121 privacy codes and 2 way communication via FRS(Family Radio System) channels
- AM/FM receiver • Receives weather advisories from National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- SOS function with distress signal and emergency siren and powerful white LED flashlight • Green backlit LED • Watch/ Alarm clock function
- Crank dynamo battery charging capability
- Cell phone charging pack • Water resistant housing with no slip rubberized finish
- Power source:4 AA alkaline batteries (Not included) or NiMH battery pack (Included) Power Crank Technology
- Dimensions: 11.09"x6.16"x4.13" and 281.7mm x 156.5mm x 105.0mm (W x H x D) ***Including handles/knobs
- Weight: 2.17 lbs. and .985kg
- Accessories: owner's manual, rechargeable battery, AC adapter