This exquisite leather flap brief was handcrafted by the German luxury manufacturer Goldpfeil. Founded by Ludwig Krumm in 1856, the original name of Goldpfeil was Ludwig Krumm AG. Krumm's strategy from the beginning was to concentrate on producing leather goods of the highest quality. This product was sold by the finest specialty stores across the world, including Goldpfeil boutiques in Germany, Paris, Japan, Hong Kong and the United States.
The brief pictured represents the actual product, which is new and unused and in mint condition. Please note that this brief is a floor model and has not been in production since 2008.
- Flap closure is secured with three-dial combination lock that can be set to combination of your choosing
- Luxurious designer woven fabric interior
- Three accordion-style file section interior with one interior zippered pocket for your most important documents
- 24kt gold-plated hardware with traditional key lock closure
- Comfortable matching leather wrapped center handle
- Zippered pocket on back panel
- Designer 'Goldpfeil' logo and signature Goldpfeil arrow on front flap
Dimensions: 16.25"W x 11"H x 4.5"
Weight: 3 lbs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.