Graf von Faber Castell 2016 Platinum Pen of the Year - M
This is a factory tape-sealed 2016 Platinum Schloss Schonbrunn Vienna Pen of the Year! The images in the listing are stock photos. The pen comes with a Medium nib.
Black, masterly-painted lacquer panels placed in paneling made from flamed maple and set with a gilded frame have adorned the Vieux-Laque Room in Schönbrunn Palace since 1770. Here you will find a special expression of the deep love between Maria Theresa and Francis Stephen in craftsmanship perfected over thousands of years – lacquer art. This story is the inspiration for the Pen of the Year, available in both a gold-plated and platinum-plated version. Both editions come with an 18-carat, bi-color gold nib that is run in by hand. An end-cap protects the rotary knob of the plunger mechanism of the plunger-type fountain pen.
- Platinum-plated barrel adorned by hand-ground plates made from deep black onyx and individually grained flamed maple
- Individually numbered writing instruments
- 18-carat bi-color gold nib, run in by hand
- Cap of the pen is adorned by a faceted Onyx which is ground and polished by hand
- Exclusive wooden box with additional insert with space for additional 6 writing instruments, high-quality brochure and a certificate of limitation
- Limited to 500 pieces