The Cow Series, 1966. Made to celebrate the legacy of Andy Warhol, the Herschel Little America™ features one of the pop art icon's first prints, his take on a classic pastoral.
Each piece goes through a dynamic printing process that results in unique variations — no two pieces are exactly alike. Please note that your item may differ from the one pictured.
- Andy Warhol Cow print
- Made from 37 post-consumer water bottles
- 100% recycled main body fabric
- 100% recycled fabric liner with Andy Warhol signature print
- 15"/16" laptop sleeve
- Draw cord closure
- Recycled webbing and textured rubber straps with magnetic fastenings and metal pin buckles
- Contoured shoulder straps
- Front pocket
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Jacquard webbing details with Andy Warhol signature
Dimensions: 19.25"(H) x 11.25"(W) x 7"(D)
/ RELY ON US. YOUR TRUSTED TRAVEL SOURCE. /
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.