The Flower Series, 1964. Made to celebrate the legacy of Andy Warhol, the Herschel Settlement features an early print by the pop art icon that explores his connection with nature.
- Andy Warhol Flower print
- Made from 27 post-consumer water bottles
- 100% recycled main body fabric
- 100% recycled fabric liner with Andy Warhol signature print
- 15"/16" laptop sleeve
- Zippered closure
- Zippered front pocket with key clip
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Jacquard webbing details with Andy Warhol signature
Dimensions: 17.75"(H) x 12.25"(W) x 5.75"(D)
/ RELY ON US. YOUR TRUSTED TRAVEL SOURCE. /
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.