Banana, 1966. Originally produced for the Velvet Underground's debut album cover, the Banana is one of Warhol's most famous works. Made to celebrate the pop art icon, the Seventeen is detailed with a stripe print inspired by what he wore at the time.
- Andy Warhol Banana screen print
- Andy Warhol stripe print
- Made from 5 post-consumer water bottles
- 100% recycled main body fabric
- 100% recycled fabric liner with Andy Warhol signature print
- Zippered main compartment
- Adjustable clip-fastened strap
- Front pocket with waterproof zipper and key clip
- Jacquard webbing details with Andy Warhol signature
Dimensions: 6.5"(H) x 13"(W) x 3.5"(D)
/ RELY ON US. YOUR TRUSTED TRAVEL SOURCE. /
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.