Montegrappa and Zohiko join hands in the name of good fortune. The kitcho writing collection brings a menagerie of talismanic creatures to life using the mystical, delicate art of maki-e.
Two dynasties of ancient craft converge in an ultra-rare series of Italian writing instruments. Inspired by Japanese artistry and folklore, kitcho is a luxurious expression of luck, vitality and prosperity. The Tora (Tiger) id the guardian of the west personifies qualities of bravery, strength and determination.
- Handcrafted by master-artisans in Kyoto and Bassano del Grappa.
- Sterling-silver bamboo body, with vermeil and enamel detailing.
- Breathtaking urushi lacquer brushwork and maki-e applied to a lathed acrylic barrel.
- 18K gold two-tone nib with ebonite feed and patented piston-fill mechanism.
- Limited to only 8 pieces worldwide.