Produced in 1996, the Luxor series is one of Montegrappa's most famed limited edition collections. Each piece is masterfully crafted by the artisans at Montegrappa with a core Egyptology theme in mind. This listing is for the silver Fountain Pen:
- #10 / 1912
- Fine Point, 18K 750 two-toned Gold Nib
- Original wooden pyramid shaped box with Pen Rest Sculpture
- Filling System: Piston
- Marbled Blue Celluloid body
- .925 Sterling Silver skeleton body
- Black jeweled eyes on the cobra cap and the scarab of the cap top.
The Pen has been inked and gently used, but was cleaned and polished. The Pen and Presentation Box show some character marks and brush-marks, but both are in great condition.
The original outer packaging is not included. We do our best to present the quality of our listings via their images. Please revise them carefully as they represent the actual pen and contents.