Vasily Kandinsky Set
The Vasily Kandinsky Pen and Pencil set features this Russian artist's colorful abstract work from his Kleine Welten (Small Worlds) (1922) portfolio. Each writing instrument presents two bold works silk-screened with a matte finish and chrome accents.
The Geometric Pen and Pencil set are decorated with elegant designs inspired by Islamic architectural elements. Each writing instrument has a brass barrel with gold and navy blue or crimson red print on top revealing layers of these intricate designs, each with a gloss varnish.
Both of The MET Rollerball and Pencil sets are packaged in a commemorative tube complete with extra lead, erasers, and a foldout print with more information on each design, artwork, and artist. Although they are not limited editions, the top rings are engraved with The Met logo and a serial number. The Met logo is also imprinted on a matching metal top disc.
- Silk-screened art on Stainless barrel (Kandinsky) or brass barrel (Geometric)
- The Met logo top ring + logo imprint on the top disc
- Numbered on the top ring
- Polished Chrome or Brass Accents
- Comes with rollerball refill & 1.15 mm Pencil
- Includes extra lead & erasers
- The Met OLP Retro51 Packaging Tube