Rotring 1928 Limited Edition Fountain Pen
- Body work commissioned by Visconti
- Celluloid material made from cellulose and camphor from recipes over a hundred years old.
- The classical tubular nib and fountain pen nib unit can be interchanged at will.
- Classical "candy stripe" combination of colors.
- The nib is made of a combination of 18-carat gold and rhodium-plated ornamental features engraved by hand.
- The large spring-operated clip has a toggle design, making it comfortable to use.
- The tube reservoir, clip and decorative cap rings are gold plated.
- Plunger refilling mechanism.
- Limited edition of 1,928 pieces.