The travel backpack for an active lifestyle
Bluesign® certified and made from durable recycled materials
The shell fabric, lining, and mesh are made of 100% recycled materials. The bag’s rugged and durable waxed canvas fabric develops even more character as it ages and has a water-resistant finish that is free from toxic PFCs. All Thule Aion products are bluesign® certified, which ensures the protection of workers, consumers, and the environment.
The backpack's removable rolltop bag has a TPU lining that ensures odor, moisture and dirt doesn't spread to the rest of the bag. It's also easy to clean and is perfect for storing sports gear or dirty clothes. The carry-on bag has dedicated areas for electronics storage and a water bottle pocket. The Thule Aion Sling (sold separately) can be used together with this travel backpack as a hip belt for extra weight-bearing support and quick access to essential items.
- Removable TPU rolltop bag tucks away after use and allows you to store items without odor, dirt or moisture spreading to the rest the bag
- Compatible with the Thule Aion Sling Bag which doubles up as a supportive hip belt (sold separately)
- Zippered top pocket keeps small items secure, organized and within reach
- Padded storage protects a 15.6" PC/16" MacBook and 12.9" tablet
- Dedicated water bottle pocket keeps your bottle secure and within reach
- Internal zippered pocket stores a phone, charger and other small items during travel
- Internal compression straps keep items secure during travel
- Exterior zipper sliders can be locked together for added security
- Compliant with most airlines carry on requirements
- Outer shell fabric, lining, and mesh are made of 100% recycled polyester from recycled plastic bottles
- The 600D waxed canvas shell fabric is highly durable and includes a water-resistant coating free of toxic PFCs that repels moisture, dirt, and stains
- All Thule Aion products are bluesign® certified
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||13 x 9.1 x 20.5"|
/ RELY ON US. YOUR TRUSTED TRAVEL SOURCE. /
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.