The farther you go, the more stamps on your passport, the better your story. Your 19 Degree luggage is part of that story. Equally striking from a distance or at close range, this expandable packing case boasts a modern silhouette with fluid-looking, angled lines.
Made with a recycled polycarbonate shell, it's lightweight and flexible, yet still durable. It's perfectly sized for quick trips and long weekends.
Protect what perfects your journey with PROTX2® technology. This item’s lining has been treated with the innovative anti-microbial coating to help prevent the growth of bacteria, mildew and mold that may cause fabric odor on its surface.
- Zip pocket
- Dual-compartment zip pocket
- Hanger bracket
- Compression straps
- TUMI Tracer®
- PROTX2® anti-microbial coated lining (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria
- or other disease organisms)
- Zip entry to main compartment
- Integrated TSA lock
- Retractable top and side carry handles
- Bottom grab handle
- 3-stage telescoping handle
- Zipper expansion
- 4 recessed dual spinner wheels
- Luggage tag
- Anti-microbial treated shell and zippers and grab handles (The anti-microbial solutions do not protect the users or others against bacteria
- or other disease organisms.)
Dimensions: 26" H x 17.5" W x 10" D + 2" Expansion
Weight: 10 lbs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.