This gorgeous writing instrument is the solid gold version of the "Organza" model from Visconti's "Rinascimento" collection.
- The body of the writing instrument is black Lucite, with an engraved solid gold overlay. The design of the engravings is achieved by using shiny and matte incisions, alternatively.
- The clip and rings are done in 14k yellow gold.
- A single diamond is encrusted into the top of the cap.
- The pen comes with a 14k gold Medium nib and uses a convertor filling mechanism.
- The serial number of the pen is #002/500, a very special and low number.