Visconti Limited Edition Rinascimento "Organza" Solid Gold Fountain Pen - M
This gorgeous writing instrument is the solid gold version of the "Organza" model from Visconti's "Rinascimento" collection.
- The body of the writing instrument is black Lucite, with a delicate weave pattern overlay of solid gold threads around the barrel. The idea of this design, in combination with the name, is to provoke the pen wielder into reminiscing of fabrics used for feminine clothing in vogue in the 1950s.
- The clip and rings are done in 14k yellow gold.
- A single diamond is encrusted into the top of the cap.
- The pen comes with a 14k gold Medium nib and uses a convertor filling mechanism.
- The serial number of the pen is #002/500, a very special and low number.